For all MBE questions, here is the list of progressions you should follow to get the most out of your 1.8 minutes when working on the MBE exam.
1. Read the call of the question first.
2. Read the fact pattern carefully and critically
3. Try to decide the issue after you read the fact pattern and before you look at the answers.
4. Once you have figured out the issue, think of the black letter law and the distinctions.
5. Read the answer choices.
6. Try to eliminate the answer choices, one by one, looking for errors in law or in fact or both.
7. Remember that in order for the answer choice to be correct, it must be correct in all of its answer.
8. After you are done with the question, let it go and move to the next answer.
An MBE Tutor is important to the repeat taker. The MBE Testing Institute can help you overcome the difficulty of the MBE test and help you to a successful score.
If you need help passing the MBE, contact the MBE Testing Institute at email@example.com for more information.