Please look at our seminars, MBE programs and Bar Exam Tutors at www.mbetestinginstitute.com.
The MBE Testing Institute will be holding a two day MBE seminar in Miami on November 7th and November 8th.
This two day intensive seminar is for first time bar takers, repeat bar takers, foreign educated lawyers and any person looking to improve on the MBE. This seminar will address all MBE subjects with “special emphasis placed on the newly tested subject of Federal Civil Procedure”. The seminar will be conducted by multiple law professors who are experts in teaching the MBE and are experienced litigators. The seminar will cover and include:
- The Importance of the Black Letter Law
- Understanding the Call of the Question
- Operative Facts and Fine Line Distinctions
- The MBE Format
- Areas “Always” Tested
- Narrowing Your Answer Choices
- Reading and Acknowledging the “Status” of the Parties
- Concentrated Outlines/MBE Example Questions
- Structure of Answers
- Cross-over Subjects
- Short Fact Patterns verses Long Fact Patterns
- Line-by-Line Analysis
- Reading Parties in Isolation
- Red Herrings
- Questions and Answers Discussion during Each Break with Professors who will Discuss Legal Concepts
- Improving Reading Comprehension
- Addressing Test Anxiety
- How to Improve Time Management
- The Proper Method on How to Study for the MBE
- Small Classes for Individual Attention
Newly Tested Subject of Federal Civil Procedure
Special attention will be given to Federal Civil Procedure in the following:
- Detailed Outline Addressing Tested Areas as Stated by the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE)
- Federal Civil Procedure MBE Questions
- Q & A During Each Break
- What to Look for in Federal Civil Procedure Questions
For more information on the specific times and dates, please go to the Contact page and fill it out. In the comment box, state the seminar and month. Early registration is encouraged because spaces are very limited.
Contact us at http://mbetestinginstitute.com for more information.