To recap what we have talked about concerning the MBE, here is the list of progressions you must follow.
- Read the call of the question first.
- Read the fact pattern carefully and critically
- Try to decide the issue after you read the fact pattern and before you look at the answers.
- Once you have figured out the issue, think of the black letter law and the distinctions.
- Read the answer choices.
- Try to eliminate the answer choices, one by one, looking for errors in law or in fact or both.
- Remember that in order for the answer choice to be correct, it must be correct in all of its answer.
- After you are done with the question, let it go and go to the next answer.
Contact us for seminar schedules, discounts and partial scholarships now.
The MBE Testing Institute knows that taking the bar exam as a repeat taker can be an isolating experience. The MBE Testing Institute helps the student keep motivated and confident through interaction with an MBE Testing Institute’s bar tutor.
If you need help passing the MBE, contact the MBE Testing Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Solutions for Success!