To recap what we have talked about concerning the MBE, here is the list of progressions you must follow.
• Read the call of the question first.
• Read the fact pattern carefully and critically
• Try to decide the issue after you read the fact pattern and before you look at the answers.
• Once you have figured out the issue, think of the black letter law and the distinctions.
• Read the answer choices.
• Try to eliminate the answer choices, one by one, looking for errors in law or in fact or both.
• Remember that in order for the answer choice to be correct, it must be correct in all of its answer.
• After you are done with the question, let it go and go to the next answer.
The MBE & UBE Testing Institute knows that taking the bar exam as a repeat taker can be an isolating experience. The MBE & UBE Testing Institute helps the student keep motivated and confident through interaction with an MBE & UBE Testing Institute’s bar tutor.
When you need help passing the bar exam, contact the MBE & UBE Testing Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, like us on facebook at UBE & MBE Testing Institute, follow us on twitter @MBETesting, see us on youtube.
We Work For You!